We have 2 solutions to eliminate paper tags, our permanent TrackIt™ labels in cartridges and blank or pre-printed HSL barcode labels on a liner.
Dry cleaners can eliminate lost clothing, the cost of paper tags and the labor to apply and remove paper tags from their customers’ clothing and laundry bags. Dry cleaners can permanently label their customers’ clothing with text or barcode HSL heat seal labels. Our iron on clothing labels will stay on for 300 commercial washings and dry cleanings.
Small permanent easy to read customer text and barcode labels reduce check-in time and garment assembly.
Typical label formats include an abbreviation of the customer name, account number or partial phone number and finishing code information. Once labeled, your counter help no longer needs to ask your dry cleaning and laundry customers their name and finishing requirements. You can also make sure proper up-charges are consistently charged correctly.
TrackIt™ clothing labels
- Easily change from one size clothing label to another size, to an eyeglass cartridge or a self-stick pressure-washer proof and dishwasher-proof cartridge.
- With our LA3 LabelAll Printer, you can print multiple identical labels with a few clicks, save up to 100 files and enlarge, reduce and center text.
- This self-contained label printer requires no special software, no computer, no printer, no scanner or conveyor and no IT department is needed to set it up. If you can turn the printer on and type on the keyboard and press the print button, you are printing custom labels.
- LA3 label printer is light weight at 2 pounds, portable and convenient. You can take it to a residents’ room or leave it on the front counter. It runs on either 6 AA batteries (included) or an a/c adapter (included).
- Our blank or pre-printed sequentially numbered HSL barcode labels work will POS software, scanners and conveyors. Automatically track garment history, speed up garment check-in and finishing assembly.
HSL Barcode Labels
- Companies and institutions can label their employees uniforms with our HSL iron on clothing labels. Cables and wires and equipment can be labeled too.
- Nursing homes can label their residents’ clothing, eyeglasses and non fabric items such as wheelchairs, canes, mugs, books and more.
Our blank or pre-printed sequentially numbered HSL barcode labels work will POS software, scanners and conveyors. Automatically track garment history, speed up garment check-in and finishing assembly.
The most popular HSL sizes for personal clothing are .25” x .6875” and .25” x 1”. For linens choose .50” x 1.25” or .50” x 1.50”